This was a corporate group dinner, hosted in our private banquet room, over looking Waikiki Beach. The ocean and beach view before sunset are spectacular and once the sunsets the lights of Waikiki can be seen reflecting off the waves.
Tiki's Grill & Bar Signature 1944 Mai Tai was served in a real Coconut Cup, that also served a party favor.
- Kula Onion Tart & Foie Gras Mousse balsamic glaze, micro Waimanalo arugula
- Kona Kampachi Crudo Spoons avocado, black lava salt, yuzu chili ponzu
- Dynamite Shiitake & Lup Cheong Oysters (served with bamboo fork)
- Style Ahi Tartar Crostinis Kula onions, capers sesame chili oil
- Island Made “Smoked Meat” Spoons guava jelly, soy sauce, Kula onions, poha berries
Custom Plated Dinner Menu:
Kahuku Corn Flan, Kaua`i Shrimp, Waimanalo Greens Salad lilikoi vinaigrette
Hawaiian Opakapaka Brown Butter Mochi green tea edamame risotto, uni sauce, calamari cloud
Big Isle Poha Berry Granita
48-Hour Sous Vide Short Ribs Maine lobster, garlic basil mashed potatoes, cabernet glace de veau
Rack of Lamb Roulade Parma ham, roasted peppers, Big Island goat cheese, kabocha puree
Maui Gold Pineapple Cheesecake vanilla bean & rum infused pineapples
Extra Decor Package:included (4) round tables w/10 seats, Chiavari Chairs from Production Hawaii, lounge seating elements from Events Essentials, LED area lighting from Theatrix, specialty linens, napkins, chargers, printed napkins & centerpieces.